Chilgrove White Horse Restaurant with Rooms.
A unique blend of 1765 former coaching inn, AA 2 rosette restaurant and nine boutique rooms - known for its high standards in Chichester accommodation, cuisine and award-winning wine lists.
Nine en suite bedrooms provide a relaxing setting for the modern traveller of today, each with super-king sized beds, CD facilities and other comforts of home.
Set at the foot of The South Downs, The White Horse is perfectly placed for Goodwood, cycling or walking; participating in nearby shooting, fishing, golf and many other activities; Christopher Martyn Meade, or visiting the many local attractions.
Whether you want a night out, a few days break, or just one night's bed and breakfast, The White Horse concentrates on quality.
- Featured in 2007/8 AA Notable Wine List (top 100 places)
- Recognised for environmental/sustainability efforts
Click to see our entry on Green Vacation Hub
- Two new 'champagne' rooms, with sofa, DVD/VCR, wide flat-screen TVs.
- Featured in 2006 Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay
- Featured in 2007 Good Hotel Guide